APEC Card Holder
Holders of APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) (family members are not included)
Holders of APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) with “THA” at the back of the card can travel to Thailand with the card.
Step 1 – Certificate of Entry (COE)
Please request the Certificate of Entry – COE through Thailand’s COE Registration System at :
Fill in the online application for COE at least 15 working days before the intend date of travel.
Please note that the documents required are :
1. Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
2. A valid APEC Card.
3. A Medical Insurance policy summary.
— > Only insurance policy with details, do not upload the insurance card.
The insurance should have the following details information :
– Medical costs that cover COVID-19 treatment in Thailand;
– Period of the insurance policy ( start … / end … ) and cover the period of stay in Thailand;
– Minimum coverage of 100,000 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) of medical costs.
– Confirmation of Alternative State Quarantine directly from the hotel.
– Reservation from Booking.com is not applicable.
5. A copy of round trip flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
How to filled in the form ? See the instruction below:
Step 2 – Download ” ThailandPlus ” Application
Step 3 – At the departure airport
The approved applicant is required to present :
A “Certificate of Entry into the Kingdom of Thailand” received from COE online system.
A “Fit to Fly Health Certificate” issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
3. COVID Test
A Medical certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected.
A Medical certificate should be issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
Booking of Alternative State Quarantine
Step 4 – Upon entry to Thailand
Travelers arriving in Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic must present the following documents:
1. COE and Declaration Form.
2. Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected,
using RT-PCR test, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
3. Fit-to-fly/Fit-to-travel Health Certificate issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
Step 5 – If granted entry :
Traveler must go through 14 days of Alternative State Quarantine.
*** The applicant must arrange their own 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) at their own expenses.
More information, including list of permitted hotels (in Thai) can be found here at http://hsscovid.com
19 Feb. 2021 / KS