Can E-Passport be made by post?
Answer It cannot be answered because it requires the collection of biological information (such as fingerprints, photographs) to be recorded in the passport book. So it must come by itself.
What is the difference between an e-passport and a traditional passport?
Answer A passport is a Technical Specification in accordance with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), which is different from a traditional passport.
- Biometric data are available, including facial fingerprints. Included in the Contactless Integrated Circuit, which is embedded in the passport book.
- Can be read by the Automatic Gate at the international point of entry. The automatic identification
- Reliable information on the passport holder and the passport database of criminals / terrorists.
How many types of electronic passports?
Answer It has three categories:
- Diplomatic Passport
- Official passport
- Passport guests.
Can I apply for an electronic passport by mail?
Answer You cannot apply because your electronic passport requires a biometric record, such as a fingerprint image of the applicant.
Can electronic passports be renewable?
Answer An electronic passport is only valid for 5 years and cannot be renewed at the end of the visa renewal period.
What documents does the electronic passport application require?
Answer Post documents required are as follow:
- The request for a passport, electronic / model reports the Thailand International 1 set (form RTG-LA-P1)
- ID card Thailand or house registration is available. 13-digit identification number of the petitioner with a copy 1
- Current passport copy and passport 1 with photos and details of the petitioner’s keeper. Page 1 renewal
For the applicant. As a minor The applicant must submit the following documents:
- Thai birth certificate with 1 copy of birth certificate
- House registration and Thai ID card of father and mother and minor One copy each.
- Marriage registration of parents with one copy
For the applicant to study.
- Government officials and students who come to study outside the supervision of the CSC must submit a letter of government agency. That’s okay. With the copier 1
- Government officials and students, who are in charge of the CSC filed through the Office of Educational US Embassy in Thailand.
For the applicant as a monk. Must be submitted as follow:
- A copy of the resolution of the Supreme Sangha Council approved the renewal (issued) passport, which identifies the name and last name or nickname. Match 1 set of passport
- Net 1 copy
- Registration with 1 copy.
To apply for an electronic passport, do I need to make an appointment in advance?
Answer The benefit of the petitioner is that each day there are many petitioners, but the Consulate General has a limited number of applications that can be accepted. In addition, some of the documents of the petitioner are inaccurate and cannot be filed, resulting in the petitioner wasting time and money on the trip.
How do I make an appointment?
Answer At present, the Royal Thai Consulate-General. The appointment is available online at the Thai Consulate website at www.thaiconsulatela.org.
Getting a passport for a minor (Age is not yet 20 years old) will parents have to come?
Answer The father and mother will have to sign the agreement to pay compensation in front of the staff themselves.