Non-Thai nationals who wishing to enter Thailand for :
The following types of applicants may apply for the Non-Immigrant “B” visa (single entry)
– Non-Thai nationals wishing to enter Thailand for conducting business or meeting
– Non-Thai nationals who have owned condominium / apartment value $100,000 or 3 million baht or more
– Non-Thai nationals who have been invested in government bond or held saving accounts in Thailand
with of at least $100,000 or 3 million baht
Step 1 – Online e-Visa Application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of the bank statement for the last 6 months (the balance of each month must have
no less than $17,000 or 500,000 baht)
5. (Business invitation) – Invitation letter from the company.
– The company fully-paid registered capital of
at least $67,000 or 2 million baht; or
6. (Investing) – Proof of an ownership or proof of transaction for an apartment / condominium
with value of at least $100,000 or 3 million baht; or
7. (Investing) – Proof of a saving account or investing in government bond with no less than
$100,000 or 3 million baht.
8. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with
a letter proof of employment.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $80 for single entry only
Step 2 – Submit the e-appointment slip and Passport
Upon completion of an online visa application from the applicant, the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Los Angeles will review the application.
The application must submit the e-appointment slip and Passport to the Royal Thai Consulate-General by mail (only) / No walk-in allow, together with Self-addressed return envelope
– by these following mail service USPS (US Postal Service) or Express Mail Service
– use only flat rate mailing envelope with postage stamp.
(Metered stamps is not accepted)
Please write your name clearly and record your tracking number of return mail for future reference.
We will not provide tracking number information.
Royal Thai Consulate-General, Los Angeles
611 North Larchmont Blvd. 2nd FL.,
Los Angeles, California 90004
Step 3 – Certificate of Entry
If you already have a valid visa/ re-entry permit,
please request the Certificate of Entry – COE through Thailand’s COE Registration System at :
Fill in the online application for COE at least 15 working days before the intend date of travel.
Please note that the documents required are :
1. Passport and visa or re-entry permit.
2. Invitation letter.
3. A Medical Insurance policy summary.
— > Only insurance policy with details, do not upload the insurance card.
The insurance should have the following details information :
– Medical costs that cover COVID-19 treatment in Thailand;
– Period of the insurance policy ( start … / end … ) and cover the period of stay in Thailand;
– Minimum coverage of 100,000 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) of medical costs.
– Confirmation of Alternative State Quarantine directly from the hotel.
– Reservation from Booking.com is not applicable.
5. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
How to filled in the form ? See the instruction below:
Step 4 – Download ” ThailanPlus ” Application
Step 5 – At the departure airport
The approved applicant is required to present :
A “Certificate of Entry into the Kingdom of Thailand” received from COE online system.
A “Fit to Fly Health Certificate” issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
3. COVID Test
A Medical certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected.
A Medical certificate should be issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
Booking of Alternative State Quarantine
Step 6 – Upon entry to Thailand
Travelers arriving in Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic must present the following documents:
1. COE and Declaration Form.
2. Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected,
using RT-PCR test, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
3. Fit-to-fly/Fit-to-travel Health Certificate issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
Step 7 – If granted entry :
Traveler must go through 14 days of Alternative State Quarantine.
*** The applicant must arrange their own 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) at their own expenses.
More information, including list of permitted hotels (in Thai) can be found here at http://hsscovid.com
3 Jan. 2021