Step 1 – Online e-Visa Application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the documents in PDF format.
Step 2 – Submit the e-appointment slip and Passport
Upon completion of an online visa application from the applicant, the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Los Angeles will review the application.
The applicants must submit the following documents to
the Royal Thai Consulate-General by mail (only) / No walk-ins allow :
(1) Signed e-appointment slip with barcode reference no.
(3) Self-addressed return envelope
– by these following mail service USPS (US Postal Service) or Express Mail Service
– use only flat rate mailing envelope with postage stamp.
(Metered stamps is not accepted)
Please write your name clearly and record your tracking number of return mail for future reference.
We will not provide tracking number information.
Royal Thai Consulate-General, Los Angeles
611 North Larchmont Blvd. 2nd FL.,
Los Angeles, California 90004
Step 3 – Certificate of Entry
If you already have a valid visa/re-entry permit,
please request the Certificate of Entry – COE through Thailand’s COE Registration System at :
Nationalities and passport holders of the following countries must apply for visa in person only (Temporary suspended due to COVID-19), and present original resident alien card or US visa.
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
São Tomé and Príncipe
18 Feb. 2021 / KS